Tuesday 14 October 2008

Tokyo Sex Wail - Scatalogically Obsessed 7" EP

ONE OF MY EARLY NINETIES EFFORTS - DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY


(unreleased) 1994.

Thankfully I've not got a copy of the planned cover art. This followed my earlier noisy guitar thrashings, shifting more into electronic noise. I can't remember exactly what I used for the non-guitar based tracks on this, but I'm positive it was acoustic sources which I looped and processed. Sorry about the rather nasty elements of this - there was a market for it! I'm a nice guy really.

I had hoped this would be released on Fellatio Productions, but the guy who ran it just stopped getting in touch so it was shelved.

Recorded on a Fostex X-30 four track cassette deck in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Side A
01 Digital Arse
02 Rectal Mucus
03 Balls (Run-out groove loop)

Side B
04 Bitch 1
05 Enema Rape
06 Bitch 2
07 Arse (Run-out groove loop)

Download it here, and send the kids out of the room.

I've got a digital arse full of digital shit. I don't need to think 'cos my arse does it.

No comments: