Tuesday 12 August 2008

F-Space - Preliminary Impact Report

Mobilization MOB501. 2003


I was camping with these guys at the 2004 Burning Man festival. They did a set every night, and were pretty good. Scot plays a self-built instrument called Volatile that shoots flames from each end and sounds like children screaming in a tin box, but you don't get any of that on CD.

It's pretty good though. Veers from dronescapesville to clanking guitar (thanks Ethan - Mr Savage Republic) and tribal drums (courtesy of Aleph). 

Buy it here: mobilization.com

Hey Scot J, hope you're well and all's cool in San Fran.

I just realised I'm wearing the same Vans polo shirt right now as I had on in some photos I was looking at the other day, taken in Death Valley just before heading up to Burning Man. Well whadayaknow?

No comments: